Wednesday 18 May 2011

Hair Extensions - Vancouver, BC

These days girls are paying BIG $$$ for hair extensions at salons. If your someone like myself, I get them put in every 8-12 weeks. With a new bag of hair every time. For the girls who want low cost, good quality hair extensions go to Abantu, located in Burnaby, BC. With good staff and the store has anything and everything to do with hair extensions. Prices of real human hair extensions depends on length and brand. I usually get 22"-26" put in which ranges around $150.00 a bag to give you a close estimate of how much a bag of hair cost as those are usually the longest length hair extensions come in.

Now, as for getting them put in. My girl Charlotte at Planet Hair in Vancouver, BC has been far the best I've had when it comes to putting them in. I've tried other girls and they just don't seem to last as long as when Charlotte does them. Shes good at what she does and shes not costly. $50.00 a row for weaves. Give her a call:  604.568.8065      The pictures are of myself with my hair extensions in that Charlotte has done.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment